Emmanuel Community Cemetery
199 Church Road, Maple Leaf, Ontario
The Union Church was built on 10 Acres bought from the Crown for $5.00 by the Methodists and Anglicans in the mid 1800.s.
Jonas Grant donated the lumber fo build the Church in 1882. The Lumber was milled at his water powered saw-mill in the area. The Grant and Peever Families donated an electric organ in 1984.